We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team!
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our premium clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
What does an Account Manager do?
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and teams. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This is a part-time remote position with very occasional travel. Though remote, at the moment we are looking to hire an individual from US, Canada or UK only due to time zone restrictions.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our tech & project team to achieve high quality service while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external parties
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results, project progress and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Solid experience with Digital Marketing Platforms namely but not limited to Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Active Campaign, ConvertKit, AccessAlly, ClickFunnels, WordPress, etc.
- Solid knowledge in Online Course & Membership Processes and Systems
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Available to take client calls during the day within North American Time Zones
We offer based pay + commissions on new sales acquired.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this is the right position for you! Before submitting your application, please ensure that you have read the Job Description above thoroughly.
Your cover letter should indicate the following:
- Why this job is right for you
- Why are you the right person for this job
- What are you looking for in a team/company
- Expected base pay