We are currently looking for a CRM Automation / AccessAlly Tech Specialist to join our team!
CRM Automation / AccessAlly Tech Specialist
We are looking for a CRM Automation / AccessAlly Tech Support who is excited to build client systems.
What does a CRM Automation/AccessAlly Tech Specialist do?
You must be both technically proficient in WordPress and CRM automations. Knowledge in AccessAlly is a definite plus! You are an exceptional problem solver with great communication skills and are able to optimize our application in terms of technology and in delivering the best user experience. Your responsibilities will include translating automation design CRM platforms that will produce the behaviors on the site as required by clients.
At all times, you will be working with the Project Manager to bridge the gap between client requests and technical implementation, taking an active role in defining how the application looks, as well as how it works. Ideally, you should be able to demonstrate hands-on experience in using current trends and are up-to-date with each of the platforms newest released versions.
You’re likely to have a self-driven, conscientious mentality with a commitment to creating innovations through high-quality work.
At this time, this is a part-time remote position with no travel.
- Build automations as per client requests
- Design automations based on use cases presented
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the designs
- Integrate AccessAlly and CRM to other sales platforms
- Optimize application for maximum scalability
- Assure that all automations and flow are tested before sending to QA Analyst
- Collaborate with back-end developers, web designers and project managers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency with the following CRMs: Keap/Infusionsoft, Active Campaign, ConvertKit
- 1+ years of experience and proficiency with the following CRMs: Ontraport, Drip
- Solid knowledge, understanding and practical experience with WordPress
- Good knowledge and practical experience of client-side build/config management
- Solid knowledge and understanding on sales platforms such as Clickfunnels, LeadPages, SamCart and the like.
- Excellent in written and spoken English with great communications skills
- Self-motivated and respects everyone's differences
- Be willing to help clients translate their wants into the tech side of of the project
- Must be located in Canada or US or in any timezone close to MST.
The following would also be a significant plus:
- Knowledge of WP Page Builders such as: Elementor, Divi and Beaver Builder
- Some experience with project management tools
This is a work-from-home freelance position and is not short-term.
We are a team of soul-centered tech ninjas that prioritizes kindness over skills. You'll work in an environment that encourages continuous learning and mentorship. Our team will let you get to work on creative, meaningful projects and a collaborative, fun and friendly environment where your input is highly valued. Be part of a diverse, multilingual team members from around the country!
Please send your resume, cover letter and link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this is the right position for you! Before submitting your application, please ensure that you have read the Job Description above thoroughly. NOTE: Email Subject should be set to "CRM Automation/AccessAlly Application".
Your cover letter should indicate the following:
- Why this job is right for you
- Why are you the right person for this job
- What are you looking for in a team/company
- Expected base hourly pay