We are currently looking for an Project Coordinator to join our team!
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to create long-term, trusting relationships with our premium clients. The Project Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and liaise between them and the team.
What does a Project Coordinator do?
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the overall delivery of projects, including management of project resources and schedule. The Project Coordinator is responsible for leading the project from initiation to close, working extensively with the business stakeholders to ensure their respective efforts are coordinated, balancing the constraints of time, quality and resources.
This is a part-time remote position with very occasional travel. Though remote, at the moment we are looking to hire an individual from US, Canada or UK only due to time zone restrictions.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Project Coordinator should collaborate with our tech & project team to achieve high quality service while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Lead the development of project plans, schedules, budgets and deliverables, including the work breakdown structure, timeline, resource plan, training plan, risk management plan and communication plans.
- Direct and coordinate projects by monitoring project team adherence to project plans, schedules and budgets and quality performance; resolves issues, conducts analysis and provides quality assurance checks on project deliverables. Make recommendations to various stakeholders on risks and mitigation solutions.
- Determine resource requirements. Participate in the hiring of resources. Manage the day-to-day activities and provide direction to project and operations team members, assigning responsibilities, ensuring completion of assigned duties and assessing the abilities and performance of team members.
- Facilitate discussions with various sponsors and stakeholders to determine project scope and objectives as well as resolve issues as they arise.
- Engage with various resources and teams within Sophistechated Marketing & Developments Inc. to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Experience in project coordination/management, implementation of numerous projects and programs of various sizes and degrees of complexity is required.
- The ability to make decisions and recommendations without formal guidelines or precedents is an asset.
- Success in this role requires the ability to demonstrate team leadership, change leadership, influencing, planning and organizing skills.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience with Digital Marketing Platforms namely but not limited to Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Active Campaign, ConvertKit, ClickFunnels, WordPress, etc.
- Experience with AccessAlly is preferred.
- Solid knowledge in Online Course & Membership Processes and Systems
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Available to take client calls during the day within North American Time Zones and very occasional Australian/Asian Time Zones
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this is the right position for you! Before submitting your application, please ensure that you have read the Job Description above thoroughly.
Your cover letter should indicate the following:
- Why this job is right for you
- Why are you the right person for this job
- What are you looking for in a team/company
- Expected base pay